January is a month of fresh starts and a time to make plans for the year ahead. It’s an opportunity to reset and relish in cozy evenings at home. It’s a month to soak up inspiration in all its many forms; to set goals and instill the habits that will help us reach them. As we near the end of January, we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet this month.
Below you’ll find a colorful Toronto home tour, thirty-four nonalcoholic cocktail ideas, a delightfully-scented candle, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of January. We hope you enjoy browsing through this list, and we hope you have a lovely weekend too.
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in January
1. The design of this Toronto home is both traditional and whimsical—and thirty-five different paint colors were used to bring it to life.
2. This is the best advice Joanna Goddard has received from her therapist.
3. This roundup of thirty-four nonalcoholic cocktail ideas has something for everyone.
4. W&D content creator, Greta, highly recommends this Merit cream blush. Per Greta, “I have been using this blush lately and have never received so many compliments on my makeup! I have the color Après—it’s a really deep pink and blends super well.”
5. This moody, practical pantry is home to vintage windows and thoughtful storage solutions.
6. Overwhelmed with distractions? Get your sense of concentration back with these tips.
7. I tried a new-to-me scent from my favorite candle brand this month. It has notes of eucalyptus, sea salt, and palo santo and it is divine.
8. How one designer maximized space in a small Paris apartment.
9. I highly recommend making this coconutty beans and greens stew. It’s the perfect comforting meal for a cold winter night.
10. Eleven creative ways to hide a TV in plain sight.
11. This is my new favorite hand cream for dry winter hands. It’s fast-absorbing, moisturizing, and isn’t greasy at all.
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in January
1. January 2023 Horoscopes: Set Your Intentions for a New Year
2. Our Basement Paint Reveal and the 2 Paint Colors That Made a BIG Difference
3. 5 Beautiful Homes That Exhibit a Strong Sense of Personal Style
4. January 2023 Theme: The Delight of Discovering Your Personal Style
5. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried in December and Loved
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in January
1. Seizehe Apple Watch Band $8
The band Kate wears with her Apple Watch!
2. COIDEA Disco Ball Light $12
Kate uses this for family dance parties.
3. Nood The Flasher 2.0 Hair Removal Solution
Read Kate’s product review here!
4. Freckles Mark Retro 70s Sunglasses $13
Kate wears these *all* the time.
5. Wit & Delight 2023 Planner $20
To keep your schedule organized this year.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the Editorial Director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running along the river road, loitering in the vicinity of the nearest puppy at a local brewery, or recharging her soul in her tiny sanctuary of an apartment. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.